You are currently in step 7 of 7:
Starting 11/11/2016, ALL questions will be answered in our telegram supergroup
1) Q: How much minimum capital to start stock trading?
A: If you just want to feel and learn the market, around RM3000 is enough.
2) Q: What is the best broker in Malaysia?
A: Depends on what you want most, some brokers have cheap brokerage but not reliable online platform, and vice versa.
4) Q: Should I use BursaStation paid version?
A: For beginners, you can try their free trial first. For advanced traders, yes it is highly recommended.
5) Q: BursaStation (paid version) has many FA and TA screeners. What screeners does Kyaputen use and why?
A: For FA, we already comment about it in our ‘Trading Tips‘, tips number 4. For TA, mostly we use Bollinger Band, RSI, and MACD screeners in BursaStation. Further explanation in our ‘Technical Analysis‘ page.
6) Q: How to determine the best support and resistance for certain stock because i have seen different people had slight different in their support and resistance?
A: See our Kyaputen Tips at the end of ‘Technical Analysis‘ page.
7) Q: How to make decision in cut loss? Sometimes i’m very confident of the stock but when it comes to my cut loss point and i cut loss, suddenly the price goes up.
A: That means you don’t have enough confidence in your own study. If the price goes up, that means your overall study is correct. Cut loss usually during price break support or panic sell (high price movement down and volume).
8) Q: I’m interested in intraday trading but since i’m working office hour i have to swing trade, when is the best way to buy, any time frame that is suitable to buy?
A: I suppose you only can do your study on weekends, if that’s the case, use daily and hourly time frame, study on weekends, straight queue buy, if match on Monday, Monday night straight queue sell.
9) Q: How to identify counters that have momentum?
A: Use momentum indicator like RSI. Read about how to use RSI in our ‘Technical Analysis‘ tips number 7.
10) Q: For those who usually use handphone or tablet during work, what is the most suitable screener to use? To monitor price, alert, with good TA ability?
A: If you are an on-the-go-day-trader, RHB OSK’s ‘RHB Tradesmart’ apps is the best as far as we know. If you are a casual-swing-trader, ‘KLSE Screener’ apps is enough.
11) Q: The stock is uptrend. What is the best entry point. Some said above resistance line after the price violated.
A: Use our ‘Technical Analysis‘ tips to pinpoint entry and exit prices.
12) Q: Would you explain more regarding good scanning strategy?
A: Scan for counters with decent volume and within your comfortable price range. Or you can simply use our ‘Watchlist‘.
13) Q: Can you explain difference between daily chart and daily+ charts?
A: Daily chart is end-of-day chart, which means last candle shown is yesterday`s candle. Daily+ chart is real time chart, which means last candle shown is today`s candle.
14) Q: Can explain further about ma200?
A: ma200 is commonly used by long term investors. It also acts as a strong resistance or support. Read further about Moving Average in our ‘Technical Analysis‘ tips.