You are currently in step 4 of 7:
Technical Analysis (TA) is used by stock traders to pinpoint entry and exit price for optimum profit. We will introduce SEVEN most basic and most important elements of TA. We use BursaStation (paid charting software) for all the charts below:
*Check out ChartNexus for free charting software.
**On some tablets, images will appear blurry, click on the images to see them clearly. We will solve this problem as soon as we can.
GREEN ARROWS INDICATE TO BUY, AND RED ARROWS INDICATE TO SELL
1) Support and Resistance: When the stock price goes up, hit a certain price, and goes back down, this is called Resistance. When the price goes down and rebound up back at certain price, this is called Support. BUY at support region. SELL if price goes below Support
2) Trend Line: Connect at least 2 points of Support and 2 points of Resistance to make a Trend Line. BUY at Support Line region. SELL if price goes below Support Line
3) Fibonacci Retracement: Using the the famous ‘golden ratio’, we can spot legit supports. Pull 0% point from Resistance until 100% at Support. BUY if price rebound at 50% or 61.8% region. SELL if price goes down to 78.6%
4) Moving Average: Literally a ‘moving average’. For example: moving average 5 means, the average of 5 latest days’ closed prices. This is used to simplify price trend. BUY if ma5 crosses up ma20. SELL if ma5 crosses down ma20
5) Bollinger Band: Lower band can act as a support, upper band can act as resistance. Mid band can act as both support if price is above mid band, and resistance if price is below mid band. BUY if price crosses up mid band. SELL if price crosses down mid band
6) MACD: Indicating price trend. BUY if MACD line crosses up signal line. SELL if MACD line crosses down signal line
7) RSI: Indicating trend momentum. BUY if RSI crosses up 50%. SELL if RSI crosses down 70% (from top)
BONUS: Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
This indicator is mainly used for long term investment in blue chip counters, indices, futures, commodities and even forex. BUY if (SELL if every criteria turns the opposite):
- Price crosses up cloud
- Price crosses up kijun line
- Tenkan line crosses up kijun line
- Chikou line crosses up price at 26 candles behind
Kyaputen Tips: Find the perfect blend of everything up there to optimize your profit
NEXT: Our simple thumb rules on how to trade stocks in Bursa Malaysia.
JOM BELAJAR SAHAM MUDAH & PERCUMA
Belajar asas BURSA MALAYSIA.
Belajar asas Technical Analysis dan Fundamental Analysis.
1 bulan bahan belajar percuma.
Belajar dari basic sampai advanced.
Belajar dari zero sampai pandai buat profit sendiri.
Slot terhad. Klik sini untuk daftar >> https://bit.ly/2jeRRrm